Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"It was all started by a mouse"...

...well not exactly.

In the summer of 1996, my dad was working in Plant City, Florida, just outside of Tampa. What was originally supposed to be a short job turned into months. After the first month, we flew down to see him. I was 6, my sister was 2. We were only an hour away, so my mom insisted we go to Walt Disney World. And so it began.

Anyone who has met me knows that I love Disney, especially Walt Disney World. For years I have talked about writing about my Disney experiences and giving Disney advice. With the encouragement of my husband, here I am. The name of my blog comes from my nickname, 2Bug. My great-grandmother gave it to me when I was a baby. It's very much a part of my being.

So here it is. I will be blogging about Disney: past experiences, opinions, pretty much anything. This will be my Disney outlet. Follow me along on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bug, what a Wonderful opportunity. Good Luck. My favorite Disney Resort Recipe, Berry Cobbler Artist Point
    Wilderness Lodge Love, Aunt Norma http://allears.net/din/recipes/rec-bercob.htm

    ReplyDelete